SimCity 2013 NO DRM CRACKED 1 5-VULPESZEDRA

seeders: 185
leechers: 11

Added on Jun 16, 2013 in Games > PC
Torrent verified. Downloaded 10 times.

SimCity 2013 NO DRM CRACKED 1 5-VULPESZEDRA (Size: 2.03 GB)
  apache
  Extra
  SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.5
  stunnel
  data.db 1.46 MB
  error.log 0 bytes
  php5ts.dll 2.01 MB
  php_apd.dll 36.06 KB
  changelog.txt 216 bytes
  readme.txt 3.28 KB
  Start.exe 40 KB
  Stop.exe 61.8 KB
  access.log 288 bytes
  php_pdo_sqlite.dll 272.06 KB
  php_pdo.dll 84.06 KB
  php_sockets.dll 48.06 KB
  zzee2.bin 1 MB
  INSTALL NOTES.txt 533 bytes
  zz_hs_regex.dll 61 KB
  zzee1.bin 5.34 KB
  zedra.nfo 4.46 KB
  php_sqlite.dll 236.06 KB

Description

SimCity is a city-building and management simulation game for the PC gaming platform that serves as a 2013 reboot of the iconic video game series. As with all games in the franchise, SimCity provides total control of how cities develop, but also adds new features such as: crisp 3D graphics, direct contact with citizens, dynamic real-time in-game units that replace animations representing player actions and levels of citizen happiness, franchise first multiplayer support, and in-game weather and pollution representation.

INSTALL NOTES:

Follow these carefully or your game won't work.

1. Unpack this release and make sure the folder name is "SIMCITY" without the "".
2. Copy the files in the "SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.5" folder to the main SIMCITY folder.
When asked to overwrite existing files choose Yes.
3. Delete stunnel folder and stop.exe file.
4. Go into the extra folder and run the Electronic Arts, Inc CA.crt file.
5. Click on Install Certificate and press Next.
Then pick the Place all certificates in the following store option and press Browse.
6. Select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities option and click OK.
Now press Next and finish. If you get an error select Yes.
7. Replace Your Hosts file with the one Provided in the Extras Folder. You can find your hosts file in C:WindowsSystem32Driversetc
8. Install Origin from the extra folder and when it's finished installing run the start.exe file in the main SIMCITY folder.
9. Click on Start Server and wait for the message to show you that "everything sounds fine"
10. Start Origin that you just installed with any username and password you want.
11. Click on My Games, select SimCity and click on Download in the yellow/orange box.
12. From here on it's easy, wait for it to download and then click Play.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download this file
2.03 GB
seeders:185
leechers:11
SimCity 2013 NO DRM CRACKED 1 5-VULPESZEDRA

Trackers

tracker name Status checked seeders leechers downloads
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
active 16 Apr 2014 121 10 10
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
active 16 Apr 2014 119 6 10
udp://tracker.istole.it:80/announce
active 16 Apr 2014 185 11 10
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name author
ThePirateBay Mr.Stifmeister
Torrent hash: 4D8E70CB75AACF973891AC9925550A1746A76491

Top Comments

CheeseBits584 • 27 Jun 2013, 15:43
SO THIS IS HOW I DID IT
Step 1
Make a new folder called “Program” in either C or E or whatever drive you use the most, in that folder make another folder called “Simcity” and copy paste all the data from the torrent file. (For example mine was C:/Program/Simcity).
(NOT PROGRAM FILE (x86) OR OTHERS)
Step 2
Copy all files in the "SimCity DRMLESS Beta Update 1.5" folder and paste it to the SimCity folder.
Step 3
Right click the new ‘SimCity’ folder (now with all the torrent data in it) and go to ‘Properties’, and then uncheck ‘Readonly’, when it asks if you want to apply this to subfolders click ‘yes’.
Step 4
Inside the Simcity folder go to the Extra folder and open the “Electronic Arts, Inc CA.crt” file, click “Install Certificate” then click next, then click the “Place certificates in the following store” button, click ‘Browse’, Select “Trusted Root Certification Authorities” and click Ok. Then just click next and finish. You should see a message appearing saying “Import successful”.
Step 5
In the Extra folder copy the “Hosts” file, then go to “C:Windows/System32/Drivers/etc/hosts”, and delete the “Hosts” file there (back it up somewhere else if you want, you will need it if you want to use Origin legitimately). And paste the torrent version of the Hosts file (might be slightly larger than the previous one).
Step 6
In the SimCity folder, make a desktop shortcut for “Start.exe” (you will need that file to play the game), then run it. Click “Start Server”, it should say “Everything sounds good!”. If your firewall asks if you want this software to access the internet, click “Allow”. Now on to the next step!, we are almost done. (If a message appears saying “Dummy certificate is not installed”, go to Step 3 and install the certificate again properly. And If message appears saying “Private server cannot be started”, go to Step 2 and uncheck Read-only.)
Step 7
Back in the Extra folder, install Origin from the provided installed. Make sure your old Origin installation is completely removed before you install this one. Uncheck all the options, and then complete the installation. Now make sure the Start.exe server is running in the background, now run the freshly installed Origin. Enter a cool username (That will be the mayors name in the game) and enter anything as a password.
Step 8
Go to “My Games” in Origin, Click on SimCity and click Install. (It wont actually download anything from the internet, it will just extract the files you already downloaded from the torrent, also it will install the game in the C drive, and it will say that it needs like 12 GB of free space but in reality the game won’t be bigger than 2 0r 3 GB).
Step 9
Now when it finishes, click ‘Play’, It will run the game and update it, let it run (will take like 5 minutes max), then click the Play button.
(If you are on something other than windows 7, clicking play wont make the game run, if thats the case, from the server click “Activate”, and then click the Play button again, it will work this time).
Also if error message appears saying “Could not login to game server”, just click “Retry”. It happens only once and then the game starts.
Step 10
ENJOY! :D
unknownmmp222 • 16 Jun 2013, 15:17
its real
GulDukat137 • 17 Jun 2013, 21:55
torrent downloaded
i think i figured the problem PUT IT IN THE MAIN C:/ FOLDER THEN RUN START.EXE I DID THAT AND IT WORKS

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
or sign-in
anonymous • 18 April 2014, 19:19 Show comment
after installing origin it says you must be online when logging in for the first time plzzzz help
anonymous • 06 April 2014, 04:58 Show comment
I followed everything in the main tab of this torrent but I can't start the server... I'm really stuck in direction #9... This is REAL BUMMER
lytrakos17 • 05 April 2014, 11:27
torrent downloaded
Show comment
thanks
anonymous • 27 March 2014, 19:12 Show comment
when i click on play it give me error of simcity has stopped working it some kind problem there is a two it says send don't send but i install game step by step but please tell
anonymous • 26 March 2014, 21:31 Show comment
can we delet tunnel and stop exe
THIRDxSINxSLOTH629 • 24 March 2014, 23:42
torrent downloaded
Show comment
Server doesn't work anymore. I suggest downloading a newer cracked version of the game.
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 18:32 Show comment
full game has been cracked by RG GameWorks you can download
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 20:23 Show comment
Yes they have! But what I've got is Russian language but somehow I managed to change it to English.
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 20:27 Show comment
there is a crack only also from 3dmgame
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 21:24 Show comment
-here is a tutorial how i changed in english. "htt..._pin4allstore_com/games/simcity/"
anonymous • 20 March 2014, 06:54 Show comment
can you send me the link?
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 17:36 Show comment
-Dummy certificate does not seem to be installed -Not able to reach the private server, Origin will not be able to login in to. -Private server returned an unknown response, SimCity will not be able to login in to. < Error that I get. How to fix it? PS: I see that error in Start.exe after clicking on start PPS: I updated to 1.6
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 18:34 Show comment
search for SimCity (2014) PC | Origin-Rip от R.G. GameWorks you can download a normal crack
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 16:38 Show comment
the game has been cracked ? SimCity (Electronic Arts) (RUS) [Origin-Rip] by RG GameWorks
anonymous • 19 March 2014, 15:43 Show comment
How to fix this?: -Dummy certificate does not seem to be installed -Not able to reach the private server, Origin will not be able to login in to. -Private server returned an unknown response, SimCity will not be able to login in to.
Show More

User Opinions

vzssute041407, kuturkutur972, bORIS90851, sicknecro667, cc_343434, warrioronthesky328, sony.400318, M@rtin176, qola147, sege564145 ... And 553 more
JeDaRe3625, Negenius2621, Moi_Frenchy1934, tahmidk151476, koe30dos798, colinone657, batina550, bojanlacic298, kأ¢σST120, Miniszuper53 ... And 182 more
Report a bug